Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What's In It For Me?

I think this title is misleading... because now instead of just reading this post to read it, you're now doing so expecting something I just am not willing to deliver. I'm doing this assignment because I "want an A" to quote Preston's do not quote these cliches post. What I really want from the next 6months in this English class is to get my credits and graduate so I can follow my dreams. If not simply so I can be gone and done with this prison yard disguised as a school to move toward my military service, I'm in this class because I don't want to be bored out of my mind... not that I haven't been while attending. If you want to know what I wish to accomplish in the next 6months FROM this class, well....you're shit out of luck, because I have no clue. I just want to be me and move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment